By using the EWOS® locking system, you can now do without any lubrication in the locking area as well. The sliding movements are carried out exclusively by rollers, which results in smooth and even positioning movements without wear-related sliding friction and reduces the load on the drive unit. The EWOS® impresses with its simple, robust and clear design, which considerably facilitates handling during assembly and adjustment. The wear-free mode of operation allows extended inspection intervals of 2 years.
EWOS® angle lever locks can be retrofitted quickly and without great effort in almost all turnouts. The existing boreholes are used, additional ones are not required.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Low maintenance and economical due to extended inspection intervals of 2 years
- No greasing required
- Protection of the drive unit, no actuating force peaks
- Short installation and adjustment time without additional drilling
- Drive-on without damaging the components
- Low interference due to longitudinal sliding caused by material expansion or contraction (±25 mm)
For more information, see the product folder.
The company DENA Stahlbau GmbH & Co. KG has all necessary certificates for high quality and usable products, especially the DB certificate HPQ, welding shop class 2 according to DB AG RiLi 826.1021 as well as QS ISO 9001, ISO 14001.